Sunday, June 12, 2011

D I S S A P O I N T E D ! !

today was the first day of school after 2 weeks holiday..
so ...
of course all the teacher will return the mid year paper..
not just return the paper but also the marks that we get..
hit ur head..
how i can say this..
my science AMAZING ..
i don't know why i really good with science this year.. thank God !!
Alhamdulillah..
but for my Malay , English , History and Business....
i don't know why i'm really sucks..
i increase my History mark but still not good..
My Malay paper ...
what can i say ?
i really sucks at Malay..
Business paper ,,
i F A I L ..
hit ur head...
i really do my best but what can i do..?
and the most shocking ever is my English paper..
i never got my marks like that..
really SHOCKING !
this year , i just get an A for previous exam but this mid year really decrease like HELL !
hit ur head..
tomorrow maybe i will get math paper..
i confident..
one more paper to F A I L ..
BY THE WAY ,,
tomorrow is my birthday ...
anticipating ..

No comments:

Post a Comment