Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Update for 2011

well , well , well .. another year that i had through . so many things happen . i can't never listed all of it . happiness , sadness , craziness , weirdness and others . wow ! just can't believe that i this year will end . Truly , i'm not gonna miss 2011 . why ? because ............ SECRET ! 2012 will be senior year at school . i'm 17 years old and i will facing the most difficult things to achieve . yup ! SPM ! but i will never ignore my Twitter . i will always tweets tweets and tweets . Twitter is my life ! My new year determination for 2012 is none . but i just hope that i will study hard to get good result for my SPM . HAPPY NEW YEAR ! i hope 2012 will be such a great year for me . New Year start ! Fresh New Start !

New Year Present ! keke ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment