Sunday, December 18, 2011

Half Day at Alamanda Putrajaya with my Brother

yesterday , i open my twitter via handphone from my family second house . i just woke up from my sleep at that time . about 12.30 am . then i found a tweet from @aliffaziz admin .




then i sent a message to my brother and ask him to bring me to Alamanda after i reach home . he didn't reply m message and i thought he don't want to . in the morning , at 8.00 am , my brother reply . he said ok . i'm really happy at that time ..  i reach home about 10.50 am . we go to Alamanda at 12.00 pm .


after arrived at Alamanda , we straight to the Cinema to buy movie tickets . i want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk 3 but at last we watched Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol . this movie ,, REALLY AWESOME ! i will suggest this 2 hours movie to all of you . especially to the peoples that like Spy-ing movie . Tom Cruise really hot .. i love to look at his neck . my brother told me that this is the fourth movie for Mission Impossible . i just know it because i don't like to watch this kind of movie before but after i watch this , it's totally change . MUST WATCH !



This movie start on 3 pm , so we go to the bowling place . so many people so we sit at the waiting section . it's 1 pm but Aliff still not arrive . i can't see him everywhere . so i play one game of bowling with my brother . after finish , my brother told me that Aliff was at the bowling entrance door . i want to go to him but i'm shy . Then we saw him go out to the back of Alamanda building to ............... s+m+o+k+e .. i told my brother that we should go outside and meet him . after a few minutes , i got to meet and takes pictures with him .  yay !




Then , we go to KFC for lunch . i'm hungry but i don't eat like i'm hungry . my feelings like dup dap dup dap still don't go away . after lunch , i went to the toilet while my brother go Solat . i'm went alone to the cinema place to buy pop corn because the movie almost start .. then we enter the cinema . we sit at the second front row .. can you guys imagine , 2 hours watching the movie .. my neck hurt a lot ... 

but however , i really had a lot of fun .. especially when i got to meet Aliff ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment