Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Imagining School

  • School at 8.00 am
i wish school start on 8.00 am so i don't have to wake up on 6 am . how can i study if i still on sleepy condition ? 

  • School uniform
Baju Kurung is ok but can the color different for every standards ?

  • Locker
I always imagining this since i was in standard 6 . untill now , i always want a locker .. i can put all my books there . but because of so many robbers in my school , i think this will never happen ..

  • Recess Time
when recess , can the time extend from 20 minutes to 30 minutes ? i mean , there were about 500 students just for form 4 and form 5 . hard to buy , not enough bench and table . so build a lot of bench and table ..

  • Assembly
i know , to give each students a chair to sit down is impossible but at least talk less because our leg are cramping ..



P/S : school almost start , i really excited for my senior year ! but i still not buying my school things ..

No comments:

Post a Comment